Full or Part Time
Commensurate with Experience
About The Role
Cooper Street Capital is looking for an outgoing, mature and driven Leasing + Marketing Consultant at our 3 properties in Downtown Portland. We are looking for someone to support for a few hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday to impact our marketing efforts as well as lead tours to secure leases. If you have ideas about how to broaden the exposure for our available apartments, and can envision yourself selling apartments to interested tenants, then this role is for you. You will earn bonuses for all successful leases, so you will be rewarded for your awesome sales, people skills and hard work.
This role will be fantastic for anyone considering a career in real-estate, property management, marketing, or sales.
Marketing & Leasing
- Maintain a professional, yet friendly, atmosphere in the leasing office and other areas where prospective residents and residents meet.
- Maintain work area in a clean and organized manner.
- Inspect models and make ready vacancies daily to ensure cleanliness.
- Answer incoming phone calls and handle each call whether it is a prospect call, current resident, service request, etc. Transfer calls to Manager when appropriate.
- Greet prospective residents, qualify and determine their needs and preferences, professionally present the community and specific apartment(s) while pointing out features and benefits.
- Maintain awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contribute ideas to the Manager for marketing the property and for improving resident satisfaction.
- Perform outreach marketing duties.
- Correctly complete all lease applications, process application verification and notify prospective residents of results.
- Complete all lease paperwork including related addenda per CSC policy.
- Accept rent and deposit – not to include cash or incomplete money orders. Provide receipt upon request.
- Complete Guest Information form on all prospects, send thank you notes and perform follow up.
- Enter phone and/or walk-‐in traffic from Guest Cards into the computer daily
- Physically inspect property when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to Manager, to include cluttered patios, inoperable vehicles, broken windows, water leaks, etc.
- Inventory office supplies on a weekly basis. Report needs to manager.
- Organize and file appropriate reports, leases and paperwork daily.
- Attend company meetings when requested.
- Document all resident communication (verbal and written) in lease file conversation log.
- Assist Manager in preparation of daily and weekly reports, market surveys, etc.
- Accompany outside vendors on service request calls for occupied apartments when necessary.
Other tasks as defined by Manager
- 1-3 years experience in real estate and/or marketing or sales preferred.
- Work Hours: estimated 12 hours per week–likely Friday, Saturday and Sunday–with flexibility that may include holidays or weekends.
- Awareness of rental landscape in Portland, OR.
- Proficient knowledge and willingness to learn Microsoft Office Suite, Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Online Databases like Entrata and Appfolio
CSC Is Proud To Provide Its Team Members With
- On-going training and development in topics relevant to the Property Management industry
- Performance Bonus Programs
- Housing Discount