Commensurate with Experience
About The Role
The primary responsibilities of the Housekeeper involve the upkeep of each apartment in order to enhance and maintain its appeal. The Housekeeper will also assist the rest of the employees, as directed, in their efforts to manage the property in an efficient manner.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, state and federal laws; e.g., OSHA, ADA, Fair Housing, etc.
- Clean the office, community spaces (clubroom, lobbies, etc), restrooms and other common areas on a daily basis, as directed; likely prior to 9:00 a.m.
- Clean and maintain models and/or target units on a daily basis.
- Clean all vacant apartments as directed by the Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Keep all vacancies fresh and odorless.
- Clean and maintain laundry facilities daily by specified time, likely 10:00 a.m.
- Perform additional duties requested by the Manager or Assistant Manager.
- Inform management of supply needs on a weekly basis.
- Must meet all physical requirements and be able to take direction. Previous housekeeping experience preferred, ideally in multi family apartments.
- Work Hours: 30 to 40 hours per week, as scheduled, Monday through Friday. Weekly schedule may change as required. May be necessary to work weekends.
- Equipment Requirement: Mops, brooms, vacuum cleaner, window squeegee, scrubber, step stool, small ladder, screwdriver and other miscellaneous hand tools. Requirement to wear gloves and other protective equipment as task dictates.
- Equipment: An employee in this position must be knowledgeable and skilled in the safe use and maintenance of cleaning fluids and tools.
CSC Is Proud To Provide Its Team Members With
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision plan options
- On-going training and development in topics relevant to the Property Management industry
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal time off, as well as paid holidays
- Performance Bonus Programs
- Housing Discount