Commensurate with Experience
About The Role
CSC Regional Managers are strong leaders who are focused on the development of effective, high quality, service-oriented onsite teams and who maximize the performance of the assets within their defined market area through the creation of creative marketing strategies, meticulous budget management, and implementation of quality control procedures. CSC Regional Managers use analytical and administrative skills to run market studies, create and manage budgets, and implement pricing strategies.
CSC Regional Managers work collaboratively with CSC’s executive team to identify property goals and objectives. We pride ourselves in open, honest and transparent communication between executive team members and Regional Managers.
As a representative of CSC within the industry, Regional Managers build relationships with their counterparts and project a positive, professional image of the organization and our operations team. CSC is a fast-paced environment that encourages teamwork and collaboration at all levels of the organization, allowing Regional Managers to work and build relationships with associates in all departments and regions.
- Support and supervise the execution of Cooper Street Capital’s property management vision and strategies at each property within the region
- Develop high-quality on-site teams by implementing of effective recruitment, training, motivation, and coaching programs
- Direct the CSC Management team in implementing the policies, procedures, and practices that enable each property to meet and exceed budgeted financial goals and achieve operational performance objectives
- Supervise and assist in the professional development of all property management personnel (e.g., Leasing Managers, Leasing Agents, Maintenance staff, etc.)
- Ensure that all physical aspects within the region are fully functional, safe, and attractive
- Ensure that adequate scheduling occurs to make certain that all vacant units are kept ready for occupancy
- Visually inspect grounds, buildings, and apartment units on a regular basis
- Maintain intimate knowledge of portfolio occupancy, coming move-outs, monthly scheduled rent
- Achieve the highest possible portfolio net operating income through implementation of effective revenue improvement and cost control programs
- Develop sales/marketing plans and annual operating budgets and/or forecasts
- Accurately prepare and convey all operational and financial data to the owner in a timely manner
- Proactively communicate (both written and verbal) to Cooper Street Capital, CSC Management Staff, and community tenants to cultivate successful relationships
- Approve each property’s pricing strategy with the Director of Operations. Additionally, develop and implement appropriate rent renewal strategies and sales and marketing plans to effectively maximize rental income
- Complete and analyze market studies as assigned. Recommend and implement strategies based on results and assumptions.
- The position does require the ability to communicate effectively, and the ability to perform advanced business mathematical functions, including extensive use of Excel spreadsheets.
- 5 years experience managing multi-site operations and distributed teams
- 5 years experience managing a team over 10 employees
- Prior experience in Class B & C property repositions & ownership transitions in the
- Evidence of leadership qualities within the region, the company and/or the industry.
- B.S. in Business, Real Estate, or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Email, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Online
- Databases like Entrata, Appfolio and Yardi.
- Proficient knowledge in basic accounting, reading financial statements, and managing budgets
- This position is exempt from overtime and may entail working hours as needed to perform the position requirements satisfactorily. The position is scheduled for a typical 40-hour work week, however, due to portfolio demands, the associate should expect to work significantly more hours. This position also requires regular attendance and active participation/planning at all regional company functions and events. Some travel is required.
CSC Is Proud To Provide Its Team Members With
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision plan options
- On-going training and development in topics relevant to the Property Management industry
- Paid time off, including vacation, sick and personal time off, as well as paid holidays
- Performance Bonus Programs